WAS Meetings Update – All Meetings going forward as In-Person Events
Because of the vastly improved situation with COVID-19, all WAS meetings scheduled in the future are now going forward as planned and will be in-person live events at their planned location. If there are any changes, we will let you know.
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and as we get closer to any meeting, we will let you know any precautions/restrictions required for that meeting in order to ensure the safety and welfare of all concerned.
About World Aquaculture Society
Featured Store Items
- Aquaculture Businesses: A Practical Guide to Economics and Marketing
- Understanding Aquaculture
- Largemouth Bass Aquaculture
- Cleaner Fish Biology and Aquaculture Applications
- Sea Bass and Sea Bream A Practical Approach to Disease Control and Health Management
- Catfish Days - From Belzoni to the Big Apple
- Aquaculture: Will it rise to its potential to feed the world?
- Handbook for Aquaculture Water Quality