World Aquaculture Magazine
World Aquaculture, the magazine of the World Aquaculture Society, contains WAS news and features as well as general features, articles and news covering a variety of aquaculture-related topics, well illustrated with photographs and line art. Published quarterly, the magazine keeps WAS members up to date with events, information and aquaculture trends in an easy to read format.
Subscription to World Aquaculture is one of the benefits of being a WAS member. Non-members and library subscriptions can be purchased through the On-line Store by clicking here.
Featured Store Items
- Aquaculture Businesses: A Practical Guide to Economics and Marketing
- Understanding Aquaculture
- Largemouth Bass Aquaculture
- Cleaner Fish Biology and Aquaculture Applications
- Sea Bass and Sea Bream A Practical Approach to Disease Control and Health Management
- Catfish Days - From Belzoni to the Big Apple
- Aquaculture: Will it rise to its potential to feed the world?
- Handbook for Aquaculture Water Quality